For Eritrea, VISAThing provides
✔ Logistics support
✔ Visa Consultancy
Visa is required for the Bangladeshi Citizens to enter in Eritrea. As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Eritrea in Dhaka, Bangladesh; an applicant needs to apply for visa to the nearest Embassy which is in India.
Embassy of the State of Eritrea
C-7/9, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2614 6336, (+91) 11 2614 0398 (PBX)
But if you have all the below documents, VISAThing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
Entry Visa Requirements for all passport holders:
- Passport of applicant (with a validity of at least six months after the date of visa request).
- A carefully completed visa application form. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
- Two recent passport size photographs (scanned photographs are not allowed).
- Hotel Booking with Travel itinerary.
- For a business visa, a letter of invitation from a sponsoring company, stating the purpose of the trip, should be enclosed.
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s company stating the name, designation, salary, days of leave; for a businessman, a covering letter in the company letterhead.
- A letter of guarantee to support request for a non-tourist visa.
Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expense.
Fee & processing time
Express Visa Fees (Excluding Visa Thing! Logistics charge): The visa fees which will be collected by the embassy in New Delhi are as follows-
- For Tourist Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 27,468/- (Visa fee (Single Entry) is BDT 2,468 +VISAThing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000). They do not provide multiple entry visa for tourists. A Tourist Visa is valid only for One Month from the date of Entry to Eritrea.
- For Business Visa Processing Fee:Total processing fee is BDT 30,288/- to BDT 41,920/- (Visa fee for Single Entry is BDT 5,288. For Multiple Entries, fees are BDT 6,698 (three months), BDT 10,223 (six months), BDT 16,920 (twelve months) + VISAThing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000).
- For Employment VisaTotal processing fee is BDT 29,583/- to BDT 41,920 (Visa fee (Single Entry) is BDT 4,583 + VISAThing!™ Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000). This requires supporting documents from the Labour Office and the Employer in Eritrea. For Multiple Entries, fees are BDT 6,698 (three months), BDT 10,223 (six months), BDT 16,920 (twelve months) + VISAThing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000).
** 15% VAT is applicable on VISAThing’s service (logistic) charge.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12-15 working days (5-8 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any specific query, please call at 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Eritrea visa from Bangladesh