VISAThing Facilitates you with Guinea visa from Bangladesh.
Bangladeshi citizens need visa to enter in Guinea. Visa must be made at Guinea embassies and are not available at the borders or airport. As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Guinea in Dhaka, Bangladesh; an applicant needs to apply to the nearest Embassy which is in India.
Guinean Embassy in New Delhi, India
26 Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar
Phone: (+91) 11 4654 0211, (+91) 11 4654 0213
if you have all the below documents, VISA Thing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- A visa application form to be duly filled. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
- A valid passport (The validity must be at least of six months).
- Two recent passport size photographs
- An invitation letter or hotel booking
- Proof of financial resources for the stay in Guinea
- Return air ticket
- Letters of invitation from organizations in Guinea (For Business)
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s company stating the name, designation and days of leave.
Fee & processing time
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 12 working days (3 to 5 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 35,350/- (both for single entry 1 month & multiple entry 3 months). (Visa fee is BDT 10,350/- for single entry 1 month and multiple entry 3 months + VISAThing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
** 15% VAT is applicable on VISAThing’s service (logistic) charge.
For any specific query, please call at 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Guinea visa from Bangladesh