There is no Embassy of Mauritania in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Nationals of Bangladesh can obtain a visa on arrival for a max. stay of 30 days. But you must provide an invitation letter with your visa application stating the purpose of your trip.
The nearest Embassy of Mauritania is in China. The address detail is below:
Mauritanian Embassy in Beijing, China
No. 9, Dong San Jie,
San Li Tun,
Telephone: (+86) 10 6532 1703, (+86) 10 6532 1346
Fax: (+86) 10 6532 1685
The documents you need to apply or to take there in Mauritania for on arrival visa:
- Fully completed visa application form for Mauritania and required declaration.
- Two recent (2 x 2) passport type photographs in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Valid national passport and one copy.
- Original of valid visa for anyone who is national of another country and one copy.
- Your current bank statement and one copy.
- Confirmation letter from your travel health insurance for Mauritania stating the policy coverage and one copy
- A Forwarding Letter from employer or sponsoring company on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company, and clearly stating the purpose of visit. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must provide detailed contact information in host country.
- For students, a Reference letter from your education establishment.
- Proof of group travel/ hotel room booking reservation in Mauritania / air ticket reservation for Mauritania and one copy.
- Visa application fees for Mauritanian visa.
Click Here for more information.
Mauritania visa from Bangladesh