For Montenegro, VISAThing provides
✔ Logistics support
✔ Visa Consultancy
The citizens of Bangladesh are required to obtain a visa to enter Montenegro. As there is no embassy or consular service of Montenegro in Bangladesh, an applicant needs to apply for visa in the nearest embassy in New Delhi, India.
Honorary Consulate of Montenegro
S 528, Greater Kailash Part 1,
New Delhi-110048, India
For Montenegro Visa, The Embassy Montenegro of New Delhi handles the visa application, both for tourist and business.
Embassy of Montenegro in New Delhi
Address: Dessauerstr. 28/29 D-10963 Berlin Germany
Phone Numbers: (030) 2529.1996 (Int): +49.30.2529.1996
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
But if you have all the below documents, VISAThing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You may not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
General visa requirements:
- One visa application form duly filled with signature. To download visa application form, Please Click Here
- 2 Photographs with white background (35mm x 45mm).
- Valid passport (It is highly recommended that your passport has at least six months validity remaining after your intended date of departure from your travel destination).
- Proof of a return or onward ticket, the necessary travel documentation for their next destination.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover their expenses while in Montenegro.
- Invitation letter from a natural person or legal entity with permanent residence in Montenegro, verified by a competent body.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Travel Voucher and evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of a tourist stay.
- Bank statement for last Six (6) months.
- International health Insurance.
Important Note: Visitors must register with the local police within 24 hours of arrival in Montenegro (however, this is done automatically when checking into a hotel or official tourist accommodation).
Fee & processing time
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 14 to 22 working days (7-15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 39,288/- (Visa fee is BDT 14,288 + VISA Thing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
** 15% VAT is applicable on VISAThing’s service (logistic) charge.
For any specific query, please call at 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Montenegro visa from Bangladesh