Mozambique VISA is On Arrival for Bangladeshi Passport holders for a maximum stay of 30 days at Maputo (MPM), provided through holding a return/onward ticket. Visas on entry can be purchased in Meticais and US dollars; South African Rand is also accepted.
Mozambique High Commission
C- 79, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi- 110 021
Tel: (+91) 11 4339 9777
Fax: (+91) 11 2615 6665 / (+91) 11 4339 9771
- Submit an original passport, valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Mozambique and with at least 1 blank page for a visa. Amendment pages are excluded.
- Citizens other than from the United States of America and Canada, but living in these countries, must submit a copy of their permanent residence status.
- Fill the visa application form properly. It is very important that you provide all the information required, including the name and address of your place of stay in Mozambique. Please be advised that lack of information may result in delay or even denial of your application.
- Submit 2 copies of passport size photographs.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
- Sufficient funds to support their stay and proof of purpose of visit. Extension of a further 30 days is possible.
Mozambique visa from Bangladesh