Required Documents for Visa:
If an applicant has following documents, Bangladeshi Citizen can get on arrival visa for entering Niger.
- Valid national passport and one copy
- 2 Photographs of Applicant
- A Forwarding Letter from the company (if employed);
- An Invitation Letter from the person of Niger with sponsorship details.
- In case, the inviter is not sponsoring your travel, then you have to show your financial credibility i. e. bank statement (3-6 months), salary statement etc.
- A Confirmation letter from your holiday travel insurance for Nigershowing the insurance policy coverage and one copy.
Important Note: Please be informed that Niger Embassy in India does not accept Bangladesh nationals’ passport.
Now visa application lodgment in India is easier & hassle free with VISAThing’s Ground Support.
Why Do You Need VISAThing’s Ground Support?
Some countries having embassies located in India requires personal presence of the visa applicant at the Embassy/VFS for in person interview or biometric data collection. The applicant must visit the embassy in India to submit the visa application.
Most of the applicants face difficulty in
- preparing an error visa application with all the necessary documents
- the submission procedures at the embassy
- navigating through the city and finding suitable lodging …Read more
Niger visa from Bangladesh