VISAThing Facilitates you with Saint Lucia visa from Bangladesh.
Bangladesh nationals intending to visit Saint Lucia for business, pleasure or study are required to have visa before arriving in Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia does not have a diplomatic representation in People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Nearest embassy of Saint Lucia is in New Delhi, India.
Saint Lucian Honorary Consulate in New Delhi, India
D-3, 5th Floor, District Centre Saket,
But if you have all the below documents, VISAThing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped(Logistics charge applicable). You need not to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
GENERAL VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Passport:A valid passport for at least up to 6 months after the date of entry for visa you are applying for.
- Visa Application:Complete in full and sign your visa application form. An incomplete application will not be considered for visa. Form is available at VISAThing
- Photograph:Please submit Two (2) identical 2“ X 2“ passport sized color photographs.
- Travel documentation:Please provide a copy of
- Airline return ticket, and
- Travel itinerary / Travel Plan
- Proof of Financial Ability:Please provide copy of bank statements for at least of last Two (2) months or a letter from your bank verifying that you have sufficient funds to support your travel. The bank statement must clearly show the visa applicant’s name as the account holder as well as account balance.
- Proof of Employment:Please provide a letter from you current employer indicating your date of hire and current pay rate. If you are self-employed, please provide copies of ITR for the previous tax year.
- Proof of Accommodation:Depending on the purpose of stay, please follow the instructions below:
- Tourism: Please provide a copy of your hotel reservation.
- Private Stay: Please provide a Letter of Invitation from your host in Saint Lucia. This letter must include the number of visa entries being applied for and your inviting host’s contact information, including address and phone number.
- Business Trip: Please provide the original detailed letter of invitation from the host company in Saint Lucia. This letter must state the purpose of your stay, as well as whether or not your expenses will be covered by the host company during the entire length of your stay. This letter must also state that you will not receive any financial compensation or pay in Saint Lucia during your stay.
- Studies: Please provide a copy of your letter of admission, proof of registration, and proof of payment of tuition fees.
- Proof of College / University Enrollment:If you are currently a student, please submit proof of enrollment in your academic institution indicating the date of enrollment and your status (i.e. full-time or part-time).
- US Permanent Resident / Issued Visa:If you hold a US permanent residency card (green card) or a US-issued visa, please provide a copy with your visa application form.
Fee & processing time
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 14 working days (7 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 30,325/-. (Visa fee is BDT 5,325 + VISAThing Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
Saint Lucia visa from Bangladesh