There is no Sudanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Sudanese Embassy in India does not process visa for Bangladeshi passport holders. An applicant must apply to nearest Embassy which in Pakistan.
Sudanese Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan
House No. 8, Street No. 16, F-6/3
P. O. Box 1041, F-8/1
Telephone: (+92) 51 230 7691 / 2
Fax: (+92) 51 230 7695
Visa Regulations of the Republic of the Sudan
- The applicants must submit two visa application forms duly filled and attach a passport size recent photograph on each of them
- The passport of the application should be valid for at least six months from the date of application.
- Visa fee in favor of Embassy of Sudan, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The sponsor you intent to visit in the Sudan should obtain approval from the Ministry of Interior and then send it to the Ministry of External Affairs of the Sudan, who in turn will fax the same direct to the Embassy.
- A confirmed return ticket to and from Sudan.
- In case of a business visa,the applicant should submit a letter from the Chamber of Commerce of the state of the applicant.
- The Embassy of the Sudan issues only single entry visas to applicants.
Sudan visa from Bangladesh