Bangladeshi nations require visa prior to travel to Swaziland. Swaziland maintains a small number of diplomatic missions. There is no representation of Swaziland in India. The visa of Swaziland can be obtained from Embassy of Swaziland in South Africa or Nearest Swaziland has a High Commission in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
22nd Floor, Menara Citibank
Suite 3 & 3a 165, Jalan Ampang,
50450-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
For the High Commission to facilitate the issuance of a Visa to visit Swaziland, kindly be informed that the following information is required:
- The original passport of the applicant;
- Passport valid for not less than 30 days after the expiry of the intended stay and containing at least one blank page for endorsements;
- Visa application form (two copies);
- Two (2) passport-size colour photos;
- Return air ticket (electronic);
- Invitation letter from the relevant authorities (for business trips);
- Confirmation on accommodation & financial standing;
- For overseas visa applications, please include money for courier purposes
Fee & processing time
Visa fees are as follows:
a) Single Entry (3 months): RM 83.00 (USD 30.00)
b) Multiple Entry (3 months): RM 314.00 (USD 100.00)
Kindly be informed that visa processing period is within TEN (10)working days and applicants are further advised to contact the High Commission through telephone at: +60 3 2163 2511 within FIVE (5)working days to check the status of application.
Swaziland visa from Bangladesh