For Trinidad & Tobago, VISAThing provides
✔ Logistics support
✔ Visa Consultancy
✔ Ground Support
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Trinidad & Tobago in Dhaka. Bangladeshi citizens require to apply, to The Trinidad & Tobago Embassy in New Delhi, India.
High Commission of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
But, If you have all the below documents, VISA Thing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped from Bangladesh (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
1. Visa Application forms (2 sets). To Download, Please Click here
2. Two (2) photographs & visiting cards (if any)
3. Original passport
4. Invitation Letter from the person residing or organization having an office in Trinidad and Tobago
5. Travel Itinerary with necessary details
6. Bank Statement (From the Person/Organization who is bearing the travel cost)
7. Hotel accommodation (if any)
8. A Cover letter (self-written) and/or A Forwarding letter / NOC from the relevant organization (if any)
Kindly note: If the consular section is not satisfied with the above documents, may ask for additional documents or a personal interview (very rarely).
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa Type||Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
** 15% VAT is applicable on VISAThing’s service (logistic) charge.
Total approximate time is 17 to 35 working days (10 to 28 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
VISAThing provides personalized visa consultancy service for Trinidad & Tobago (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for Over 86 Countries in the World is a 360-degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. …Read more
Now visa application lodgment in India is easier & hassle free with VISAThing’s Ground Support.
Why Do You Need VISAThing’s Ground Support?
Some countries having embassies located in India requires personal presence of the visa applicant at the Embassy/VFS for in person interview or biometric data collection. The applicant must visit the embassy in India to submit the visa application.
Most of the applicants face difficulty in
- Preparing an error visa application with all the necessary documents
- The submission procedures at the embassy
- Navigating through the city and finding suitable lodging …Read more
Trinidad & Tobago visa from Bangladesh