For Costa Rica, VISAThing provides
✔ Logistics support
✔ Visa Consultancy
There is no Embassy or Consulate of Turkmenistan in Bangladesh, nearest Turkmenistan Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Turkmen Embassy in New Delhi, India
Address: C-11, West End Colony
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2411 6527
Office Hour: Monday-Friday from 10.00 a.m. till 12.00 p.m.
But if you have all the below documents, VISA Thing will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
To obtain the tourist visa, Bangladeshi citizens need a visa support from a licensed travel agency in Turkmenistan. Visa support application is submitted by the travel agency to the Immigration Service of the Republic of Turkmenistan. The approval period is about 3 weeks. Approved visa support is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Turkmenistan in the country where the traveler is receiving a visa. Travelers from countries, which have no Turkmenistan embassy, consulate or diplomatic representative like Bangladesh, must purchase their visa in any Turkmenistan embassies located close to the home country/location before departing for Turkmenistan. Otherwise, they will be sent back on the next available flight. While someone visits Turkmenistan, they require accompaniment by an accredited tour guide, who will meet you at the border and remain with you throughout your trip.
For All Applicants:
1. Obtain Visa Application Form 2009 edition (No other forms will any longer be accepted) from the Embassy of Turkmenistan or download it from the website. Please fill in two copy of the Visa Application Form with recent passport size photo of maximum 6 months old glued to the Form. Do not staple pictures, nor fold or otherwise deteriorate the Form. Dates in the Application must be strictly in the day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY) format.
2. Submit a signed passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure) along with a copy of its 1st page (showing bearer’s picture, details, and signature), arranged vertically into the upper part of a standard A4 Size paper. The Embassy must have the original passport to further process a visa.
3. Produce Visa Verification Number or Certified Letter of Invitation issued by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. The invitation is valid only for 3 (three) months from the date it was issued.
4. Produce original HIV/AIDS Certificate issued within last one month before the date of application from the certified by this Embassy Healthcare provider in case your intended stay in Turkmenistan is spanning for three months and more. The Certificate should be in Turkmen, English or Russian languages or have a certified translation into one of these languages.
The Embassy does not arrange any tours or provide services to obtain invitations. The Embassy issues visas only given that the requirements of the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan are met. The processing time for a visa is 10 business days. It is possible, however, to expedite the process to 1-3 business days if all the paperwork is in order and an additional 100% of the cost of the visa is included in the payment. Children 0-7 years of age – no charge; 7-16 – 50% of the regular fee.
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
1. Two Completed Visa Applications; Request from the Embassy you will be applying to (New Delhi).
2. A valid passport and its copy. Passport must have at least six months remaining validity from the day of entrance to Turkmenistan.
3. Two passport size photos glued to the Applications
4. Fee, payable on collection of visa
5. Approved Visa Support
6. Visa Verification Number or Certified Letter of Invitation
7. Original HIV/AIDS Certificate, if needed.
8. Resident Alien Identity Card (if required)
BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
1. Two completed Visa Application with recent passport size photo glued to form.
2. Submit a signed passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure) along with a copy of its 1st page (showing bearer’s details and signature).
3. Submit a letter of invitation from the person or company to be visited certified by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. The invitation is valid only for 3 (three) months from the date it was confirmed.
4. A Forwarding Letter from applicant’s company (on company letterhead and signed by someone other than the applicant) addressed to the Turkmenistan Embassy (New Delhi).
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa Type||Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Total approximate time is 14 to 17 working days (7-10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for Over 86 Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. …Read more
Turkmenistan visa from Bangladesh